Welcome to ACC Preschool !
ACC Preschool provides quality early childhood education in a loving Christ-centered environment, serving Anacortes and Whidbey Island. We recognize that the development of the child is an individual process. Keeping this in mind, we offer a stimulating and encouraging learning environment where each child can experience success. The children will enjoy a variety of individual and small group activities daily to help them grow in preschool and to help prepare them emotionally and academically for Kindergarten.
Some of the skills we will focus on are:
- Cognitive: staying on task, sequencing, reproducing, patterning, and numbers.
- Self-expression: oral, written, musical, and movement
- Social: cooperation with peers, courtesy, and relationship building.
- Motor: large and small motor skills, gross and fine motor movement
- Reading readiness: alphabet recognition and phonemic awareness
Classes run daily as follows:
- 4-5 yr. old 5 day Kindergarten Prep 9am-1pm
- 4-5 yr. old 3 day(M,W,F) Kindergarten Prep 9am-1pm
- 3 yr. old 2 day(T,TH) or (M,W) Preschool Program 9:00am-11:30am
*Cut off for all classes is August 31, as children must be the age for their class by this date. Also, 3 year-olds must be potty trained in order to attend.